3/30/2013

Two rolls in a day, Challenge.















































I usually am able to crank out one roll of film in say, a week or a week in a half. I take my time... more time than I'd like some weeks. I went to check out the Garry Winogrand exhibit again today and there is a video where he talks about developing 2000 rolls in a year, and has another 2000 to go since moving to California. I am not going to pretend that I can afford 20,000ish dollars worth of rolls of film, but could I shoot a measly two rolls on my single day off? I tried today, roaming San Francisco's more tourist heavy areas, and it was tough. The color roll I shot first, and it took the most time. The black and white took a little less time, shooting while walking through intersections  Were the results worth it? It felt good, and the walk was nice, so who cares. Might try again next week.

All photos in this post taken/developed on March 30th 2013.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Unknown said...

For what it's worth, I liked the B&W stuff more, it was more powerful and you can focus more on the people and expressions rather then all of the action in the back ground.

Of the few posts I looked at the black and white work was the most powerful to me, you should experiment more with B&W

-Gil